Origination, LLC, a division of Pestell Nutrition, founded in 1945 and headquartered in Woodbury, MN, operates as a value-added distributor of animal feed ingredients, branded proprietary feed products, and industrial products serving the Midwest and broader U.S.
Pestell Nutrition has been a leading distributor of minerals & feed ingredients, feed additives, and pet specialty ingredients to a diverse customer base of pre mixers, feed mills, and pet food companies within the animal nutrition and pet food sectors across Canada and the U.S. for over 45 years.
Feed Additives Sales & Marketing Manager job profile
Are you an energetic, motivated, driven, and articulate team player who is passionate about sales, account management, and the customer experience?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking to hire an experienced and skilled Feed Additives Sales & Marketing Manager who is responsible for expanding our Feed Additive/Proprietary products reach primarily in the U.S., and internationally; and building and maintaining relationships with our Key clients.
Our ideal candidate can identify customer needs and is zealous about exceeding client expectations.
Feed Additives Sales & Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and measure sales and marketing strategies and annual plans for a customer or specific channel(s) to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume major clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Focus on and identify prospective customer profitability and brand growth opportunities with dairy, poultry, and swine markets
- In collaboration with the sales managers, align marketing initiatives with key customers and channel value propositions, plans, and goals while ensuring marketing offerings support the business planning process
- Collaborate with dairy, poultry, and swine nutritionists to develop and enhance sales strategies, products, and programs to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling to existing portfolio
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal team members
- Research, collaborate, and suggest solutions that answer clients’ needs and wants
- Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner
- Resolve customers' feedback in an effective, timely, and respectful manner
- Gather, report, and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology, and product delivery
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Analyze sales performance to sales targets and provide updates and reporting to management
- Monitor market trends, competitive environments, and best practices
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues
Feed Additives Sales & Marketing Manager qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- 10 plus years’ previous experience in the dairy, poultry and/or swine feed industry
- Experience in sales, key account management, marketing, and client services preferably in animal feed
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans that generate product growth
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Technical understanding and application of Ruminant and Monogastric nutrition
- Extensive travel is required in U.S.; must reside close to international airport
- Current valid driver’s license and insurance with a safe driving record
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
What can Origination, LLC offer you?
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive bonus plan
- Competitive employee health benefits package
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Opportunities for advancement
- By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
- We require indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
- To apply for this position, submit your cover letter/resume. Please refer to job reference code O2D/FASMM. NO CALLS PLEASE.
- Any inquiries related to this ad will be kept confidential.
- To learn more about our organizations, please visit us at: originationo2d.com and www.pestellnutrition.com.